For Sponsorship Information Click Here: 2017 DOC’S SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
2017 SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES SOLD OUT!
VIP tickets will cost $100 per ticket and will include access to VIP tent, , Free T-Shirt, VIP Pass, Free Food, and Tap Beer WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. There will be clear view of the stage from the VIP tent and the bands will also be enjoying down time in the VIP tent.
ATTENTION: When purchasing online tickets you will receive an email from “YAPSODY” titled “DOCS TRIBUTE TO ROCK MUSIC FESTIVAL 2017”. If you do not see this email do not panic it may take a little bit to process. Also be sure to check your SPAM or junk mail just in case. You do not need your ticket when you arrive just make sure you have a valid ID to present at the will call ticket booth.
WE HAVE LIMITED TICKETS THIS YEAR SO GET YOURS FAST!!
↓RESERVE RUSTIC CAMPSITE FOR 2017 HERE ↓
2 Days of Live Music, Food, Drinks, Games, Camping, Cabins, RV park, ATV Park & Direct State Trail Access.
All ages, 21 and up must have valid ID to purchase alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages of any kind is allowed on concert grounds.
Complete band line-up will be available soon.
We can tell you that Arch Allies is coming back along with Notify and Kalliah & BlackWater!!
10 bands total featuring some of the countries best tribute bands.
You are welcome to set up and stay Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday the week of the concert at no additional cost.
No single night camping. Campsites are first come first serve. You can set up on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday the week of the concert. You can also stay and camp those days at no cost. If you leave your site and plan on returning for the show we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items so please be sure to take your valuables.
- Rustic Open Lot Campsites Located Next to Concert Grounds.
- One Vehicle Only or 2 to 3 ATV/Quads + Tent Or Small Camper.
- All campers must have event wristbands on to be in this area. Additional cars cost $10 and will be parked in a separate lot.
- No fires, gas & charcoal grills only.
- By purchasing a Doc’s Bunkhouse Tribute To Rock Music Festival ticket, you agree to all terms and conditions.
- All tickets are sold as general admission. Gates open at posted times each day.
- Ticket or cell phone/tablet with a readable barcode must be presented at the gate in order to receive your wristband. Please do not loose your wristband, there will be a $10 charge to replace any lost wristbands and you will need a valid ID or the person in your party that purchased the tickets present to prove purchase.
- The host, promoter, associated partners, sponsors, staff, or volunteers assume no liability for damages to personal property nor personal injuries obtained as a result of attending this event.
- Event is presented rain or shine to the best abilities of the promoter, production staff, and artists. If weather appears threatening, please bring jackets or ponchos. Umbrellas are prohibited on concert grounds.
- No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks for any reason, even in the event of inclement weather or event cancellation.
- Only one lawn chair allowed per person. No chaise lounger chairs.
- Lawn chair seating will be outside of a predetermined border for standing room in front of the main stage.
- Unlike most music festivals, please take videos, pictures, tag, and share our event as much as you would like. Be sure to look up and smile for the Doc’s drone.
- No coolers, cans, bottles or outside food and beverages will be permitted through the gates of the concert grounds.
- No glass bottles, no beer kegs.
- No pets are permitted on the concert grounds outside of service animals.
- By purchasing a Doc’s Tribute To Rock Music Festival ticket, you are agreeing to the possible use of your image on future promotional items and on social media.
Thank you all who attended and made it through the storms with us. We all hope you had a wonderful time and we will keep you posted on our next big event!!
Thanks to Sandy Schmidt for the amazing pictures!!
HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 SPONSORS!